It's been a while...




                                            Portobello mushrooms soup with rocket leaves
                                            i forgot what's this salad called :p


                                              PS. Cafe (reminds me so much of Auckland)
Hey Peeps! 

Havent been updating my blog for almost 3 weeks! Damn! Too busy running around and I'll be flying off to SG soon next week! Phew! I was in SG last week for my training and then i flew off to KL for shopping and visiting my sexy gal-friend! :p

Anyway..I'm just gonna upload photos to let them do all the talking ! :p 

I will be updating my fashion column soon! It's going to be about what im going to wear and how i match my outfits everytime im out :) 

Currently im listening to AI AI AI by Fang Da Tong (His whole album is really cool, thanks to Gabe for introducing to me)

P.S ..RIP MJ! You'll always be remembered!





Comments

0 Responses to "It's been a while..."

Post a Comment