You dont need an occasion to dress yourself up :)

                      Pair up with a nude colour heels so that it contrast with your dress since the dress                                        is bright and colourful enough that people will notice :p



                                     My kimono belt, bought it from a random shop in SG
                                                   This is how it looks like without a belt

I love dresses! I used to dislike wearing them because i wasn't good at wearing heels cos i was afraid tripping on my own feet! And because i lived in Auckland for 6 years, i wear shoes and boots most of the time, too freaking cold to wear heels!!!

BUT...i learned how to wear them when im back in KK ! :) And im ADDICTED to heels and wedges! Sigh...

This is one of the dresses i bought from KL, it was on sale in MNG! I didnt have time to try it on because i was in a rush so i just grabbed a few dresses and bought them in 5 mins! :) (This is what you get from Leadership program :p )

I've decided to put a belt like a Kimono type so that i wont look too pregnant from the front and side :p

And Im all set for my day!

*Life's not boring, you just have to add some spice in it*

HoneyBee aka Mei


Comments

0 Responses to "You dont need an occasion to dress yourself up :)"

Post a Comment