Trick or Treat~!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HONEYBEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     This is my 1st time celebrating Halloween in KK after 6 years in Auckland. Really excited about it! Bev helped me to order a Bee Costume but unfortunately, when it arrives, i tried it on and i looked FAT on stripes!!! LoLz~! And so i came as a bloody ghost..muahahaha!



my ghostly outfit for pre halloween party
My halloween bloody lady ghost

Anyway, I had a great halloween at CUBE, Sabahan Bloggers Gathering especially i won the best outfit at M Club! Ho ho ho! It wasnt fair lar cos no one really dressed up on that night!! BUT still, im very happy! I was up on the stage 3 times, playing games n drinking waterfall !! hahaha! 

beautifully baked by 'Sweet Daily' at damai!


SBG at imperial hotel
a bottle of wine for my scary outfit at M Club! Woohooo!
invited to have free waterfall at M Club! :p
(photo taken by Anderson W.Yong)
loved this shot! My blood looks soooo realllllll!!
(Taken by Anderson W.Yong at M Club)


trying to save me..
~@ CUBE~

my partner in crime

Next year, i wanna do Salsa Halloween, everyone should dress up like the zombies in 'Thriller" by M.J and i have the dance instructors to teach us how to dance Thriller!!!! It will be awesome if everyone dance Thriller on the dance floor!!! Woohoo~~


Thriller!

Comments

0 Responses to "Trick or Treat~!"

Post a Comment