A Night of Salsa!


Let's Salsa!


                                              This is definitely a NIGHT to remember! 

I've been running all sort of events since March this year, mainly small ones, 20-30 people! Jazz night was one of my biggest and proudest events and when someone suggested to organize a Salsa night, I thought to myself "Why not? I loved Salsa". And so i did my very first Salsa night at CUBE, i was only targeting small group 15-20 people! The event turned out to be really good, friends were asking when will be the next one. I got excited and I've decided to plunge in to do a bigger Salsa Night, this time not in CUBE but outside and using my name, HONEYBEE! HAHA! (i know Im vain :p ) 


learning our first step

Anyhoo, this time i target 50-100 people! I recruited my team (you know who you are) and started planning the event. I loved you guys to bits for supporting and helping me out on this event! Without you all, i dont think i can do this myself! 


After learning a few basic steps, we all can dance now!

And so, on that night, 70 people turned up! Unexpected! Although i have to admit that, the Dance Instructors weren't that excellent but they still managed to hold on to the crowds and teach and made them dance! 

Overall, the event was GREAT! I had a GOOD TIME and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves too!


thanks to angeline for baking such wonderful cupcakes!


 bachata!!!! my fav!

Once again, i want to thank you for those who turned up on that night because all of you were involved in making this event happened! MUAX! 

last group dance with arvin~


my Salsa Crew and supporters of my event! HUGS!

Stay tune for the next SALSA NIGHT! 

Join our Let's salsa group for more updates and photos!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=173837249272&ref=ts

~Mei~

Comments

1 Response to "A Night of Salsa!"

kuai said... November 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM

so when is the next salsa night?? mihahaha..

thanks so much for organized this outstanding event for us to participate.. ^_^ u know, not many ppl exposed about salsa, plus they r really shy to join this such event (like me :P).. i hope ur next salsa night will be more happening because I enjoyed so much that night!

thanks dear..^_^

Post a Comment