Night Blues~


You know, one of those days, you get these sinking feeling, low, moody and etc..its normal to feel that way! It's right after dinner, i just lost it..feeling really low, tried to make myself happy by singing with my new karaoke machine but it didn't work..

I hate it when im feeling down, i want to be 'sayang' but sometimes i know i can't just rely on all these, i need to make myself happy..find out what's bothering me and fix it..and then have a good night sleep :)

Anyway, just wanna update on twestival, it was a big success especially the Auction part!! The boys were so sporting and i know some of them were really shy but it took alot of courage to be up there! Thank u guys! U guys were great! And also to all the volunteers who helped out and our sponsors who sponsored so many things for the event!! Thanks to my dear for helping me out selling cupcakes :)

And our twestival cupcakes!! I am sooo proud of them!! Thanks to Angeline who stayed up all night without sleep just to do the birdie!
I'm in love with the cupcakes!! Too pretty to eat!!
And then our breeze's 2nd anniversary cupcakes!! They looked absolute beautiful ~~!!


Proud to be one of Twestival team members! Thanks Jackie!

Comments

0 Responses to "Night Blues~"

Post a Comment