Scones with Jam and Cream~

Ever since Meizi made her homemade scones for me in Auckland, i was craving for them! I'm not a fan of bread but scone is my favourite now! :p

I can't find good scones in KK so I've decided to bake them myself! Found a really simple recipe for scone and tried it out and surprisingly, they turned out really good! They taste heavenly when u eat them with jam and fresh cream! It's a must!!! Scrumptious!

must go with jam and fresh cream! YUMZ!
My first homemade scones!


If you're a scone lover and was thinking what should i do for this weekend! Try baking them!

Recipe:

3 cups self-raising flour
80g butter
1 tablespoon sugar (its up to you how much you want to put in, mine has no sugar at all)
1 1/4 cup milk

Additional :

You can put raisins, nuts, berries and etc!
I actually added 1 egg (just use the yolk only to make it fluffier)

Baked for 20 min or until its brown gold (temp 180-200)

Have it with a cuppa! Perfect for a tea gathering with friends or just by yourself with a good book!


Comments

0 Responses to "Scones with Jam and Cream~"

Post a Comment