Blogging for the first time~

                                                                  Aaron with Tini!
Jonathan Ngu, DJ Fine China !
Soon and I

Elusion Bar
I just have to show off my new dress! lol!
Putting on lipsticks! Muax!

I am so Noob at blogging! So bear with me! :p

A few updates from my side:

Went to the Launching of Onitsuka Tiger New Collections at Elusion Bar, 1 Borneo! The event was great! But the best part was I get to wear my new dress (bought from ZHENG BOUTIQUE @ CityMall) to the event! Hehe~Drank only half a bottle of tiger beer and already, I'm super high! The bar reminded me so much of AUCKLAND'S pubs! Missed all the good times with my friends there! Aahhh..will definitely go back to Auckland one day to visit them! ;)
One more thing that made me happy on that night was my beloved BF from Singapore came down to visit me even though it was only for a day but it's been long since we had a good dance together :p

Oh, I just have to say this..What i like about blog is ..I get to upload all my vain photos which you don't get to see them in my Facebook! Muahahaha~ XD

Comments

0 Responses to "Blogging for the first time~"

Post a Comment