Yes! Busy sexy honeybee is finally here!


Hey Peeps! I never knew that I would be blogging but here I am after being influenced by sooo many friends!

Just a bit intro of myself; my name is Mei a.k.a HoneyBee! :) I'm a very outgoing person and looove taking black and white photography (okie lar... i know i sucked at writing about myself.. so bear with me :P)

I'm currently operating a restaurant called CUBE Restaurant & Wine Lounge at City Mall in KK! (You can visit my CUBE blog here too!) Besides doing the everyday routine of restaurant management, I'm also running events and workshops in CUBE. Apart from that, I'm in a 9 months leadership programme, training in Singapore.... So i fly in and out quite often!

During my Leadership programme, I learn to appreciate things around me especially my family, friends and loved one. I discovered that Life is so beautiful and i want to live my life everyday to the fullest. Nothing is impossible, its all about whether you want to make things happen or not! I don't moan on every monday blues or always looking forward for the weekend so i can go clubbing or whatever shit! Because everyday to me is precious! As long as i'm alive, i'm going to make use of my day!

I loved to eat, travel, sleep, hang out with friends, dancing, meeting new friends and dressing up! I love fashion and one of my dreams is to be an image consultant!

My next event in CUBE will be on the 23rd May and it's called "Making things happen with the Midas Touch". The first event was successful and have inspired a lot of people. So I'd suggest you go for this one and have a bite of CUBE's chocolate cheese cake at my restaurant too ;) (It's a bomb.. so they say.. hehe).

In my blog, you will get to know more of what I'm doing in my life :) So every now and then, I'll post pictures to share my life journeys and put those important memories (especially) into categories (view links on top); and if I have the time (which I WILL make one definitely) I'll post some videos too! (which reminds me.. I must get a video camera soon!)

So stay tune for more!

HoneyBee Rocks! =p

PS: Subscribe/Follow my blog today!

.

Comments

3 Responses to "Yes! Busy sexy honeybee is finally here!"

Aya Nina said... May 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Welcome Honeybee!!! You are now officially invited to the Sabah Bloggers Gathering of 2009!!! Yeyyyyyy!!!!

edrie (ed.drie) said... May 18, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Hey mei. Nice to see here! :)

TruLuv said... May 19, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Will be tuning in from time to time.
Keep up the good work!

Alan

Post a Comment