FireFly~

Curi Jacq's photo! I just need to show this BIG GLASS of Hoegaarden beer!
Loved this Pic!

My Turn! YUMM~
Sipping Leffe (Jacq: Ui,dont finish off ah)

LEFFE
CAUGHT HIM SMOKING!!
WINE LOVERS!
Having my French Wine
Bacon wrapped with some meat! Yum!

A new Bar & Grill is open at KK TIMESQUARE called FIREFLY! Went there with JACQ, WC & DINO on a Tuesday Night! I was thinking to myself, it's going to be a quiet night for me, just chill out with friends and knowing KK Timesquare, it's so empty..What are the chances of bumping into your friends! But Ha~ As soon as i stepped into the bar, my EX and 4 of his colleagues were sitting at the bar side and I saw at least 5 friends sitting somewhere around! LoL ~ I was really Surprised!

Anyhoo~

Loved that place! The food is good and they served HOEGAARDEN beer in a BIG GLASS! YUM! But I was totally in love with this Belgium's Beer called LEFFE and it's oh so YUMMY LI'CIOUS! I was sharing one glass with Jacq and we were taking turn drinking it and I sort of accidently finished it (not so much left in the glass lar, I just had this urge to gulped it all~ sorry Jacq!) Then we had shooters (forgot what's it called, something lemon shots)! Pretty tipsy after that but we had so much funnnnnn!!

Oh, I had French Wine before the beer and shooters..the wine was alright! ;p Will go back there again and this time with more FRIENDS! :D


Comments

1 Response to "FireFly~"

Caneeliea said... May 23, 2009 at 6:50 PM

ya we were all surprised that you gulped all the Leffe lol..

Post a Comment