Back In Auckland

                                                                  It's time for paintball !


                                                               Meizi's Jap Bday Party!

                                                       ahhh..my first halloween party!
                                                 My sammie! we've been thru so much!
                                                      One of my bday parties! GOTH!

                     my darling Meizi ! The one person i know who stands so strong on her feet!

The video was created by me few years back. It took me almost a month to finish it! And im quite proud of it! Not so professional or much effects in it but its my creation and it was dedicated to my friends in Auckland. These are the people that i share my tears and joy with!

Comments

0 Responses to "Back In Auckland"

Post a Comment