Run, Mei, Run~


I am currently in a Leadership program organized by ECI (their link is on my blog, Liveyourmark). It's a 9 months program and I have 3 1/2 more months to go. In this leadership program, it helps you to stretch and break your barriers and the limit that you have set for yourself. I always feel that i can do much more in my life but i never had the courage or the energy to do so many things. I was afraid to fail, to fall, to break and never believe in myself i could do it again. I run so many conversations in my head and wasting my time thinking so much and not making it happen.

Alas~ finally i took on this leadership journey and WOW, i won't lie to you but it is really, really TOUGH! People didnt understand what the fuck im doing and i dont intend to explain every single detail because they will never ever understand what i am going thru! From the day i took TCC (the courage to create) workshop that changes my whole freaking life, i never really care what people think of me. It's my life, i live for myself and not for others. 

Everyone has issues and areas they want to improve on. The problem is some of us never learn how to deal or overcome or improve them. It's always "Its okie, it will go away soon", "Life's that lar", "Dont know, who cares", "I will make it happen in 5 years time". And soon, all these problems will clutter together and it will be harder to solve and you will start running away, far, far away! 

When did you stop dreaming? Thinking that there's no point of dreaming about it anymore. I should move on and forget the past. Come on, be honest! You believe that you actually have move on and no, you dont just forget the past, you are only putting them aside, you block them out! As i said, some of us never know how to deal with them.

Anyway, for those who have read "Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, my leadership journey is similar to the main character.

I won't spill so much on this program, you may msg and ask me anything you want to know :)


*Life's not boring, you just have to add some spice in it*







Comments

0 Responses to "Run, Mei, Run~"

Post a Comment