Honey Bee is Becoming a Busy Bee~

 I am excited with my upcoming event at Cube, SHISHA + WINE NIGHT to celebrate Merdeka in advance on this Saturday night! Friends and all Shisha lovers, if you have no plan, come to CUBE and indulge yourself with some good food,wine and shisha! AND you will definitely enjoy the ambience and the GOOD crowd of people there! 


Anyhoo~ A quick update from my side, i know i haven't been updating for a freaking long time! I really need to fix my schedule ! Thanks to Jacq for helping me out alot on my blogs, facebook events and taking photos~!

Am busy with events as usual ! But looking forward to watch 'UP' the movie on this Sat with some friends!! Cant wait, will be bringing a box of tissue to cry, as Dino has warned me about the touching part of the movie! *sniff sniff* ! Care to join me? ;p


HAPPY MERDEKA DAY! 

Comments

0 Responses to "Honey Bee is Becoming a Busy Bee~"

Post a Comment