Japan~Japan~Japan! Su~ki~desu!


Im a big fan of JAPAN! 

I loved their food, their cool and crazy fashion, their vendor machine and everything about JAPAN! >.<
Sapporo City covered with fresh snow!
Harajuku street! COSPLAY!
trying and buying my first kimono, not easy to wear! 
snowing in sapporo~ so christmassy!
yummy cream cake!
Anyway, the food..OMG! *speechless* I drool every time i see food around me..everything looked and taste absolute delicious! This is why i always complain KK's Japanese Food but can't say much, i loved Japanese food! 

so juicy~


I just adore their clothings, boots, bags, hats and..and..and so much more!! Every time i looked at them, they're just super fashionable!! 

so i tried some of their clothing, the new purple puffy jacket,the new dress, green stockings and boots! (bought 2 boots :p) SHOPPING!!! 

After 8 days in Japan, i put on weight -.-" but it was all worth it! I needed the break..so i can relax although i have to admit, staying in Hokkaido for 3 nights was really boring..too peaceful and no internet! haha~


Happy New Year everyone! Cheers!



Comments

0 Responses to "Japan~Japan~Japan! Su~ki~desu!"

Post a Comment