Facial Products


I love healthy skin and most importantly that my face glows and has rosy cheeks! :p

I don't really put on make up, its either i'm just too lazy or just couldn't be bother to use so much time to put on make up..mainly, loose powder, mascara, eye liner and blusher are good enough for me! :)

But i do spend some time to pamper my face, i hate it when a pimple pops out on my face especially during my menstrual! Anyway, just showing what type of facial products I'm addicted to...
my SKII facial wash (important), swissline anti spot and red patch cream and my PRECIOUS toner, it helps to burn off your pimples!!
Recently, I'm addicted to FaceShop products, this sleeping mask works really well for me! Leaves my face shiny and firm the next day!
Another organic products,Persian Rose,some of you might have seen or heard about this products from my Facebook! I've been using Rose Water Mist (for hydrated skin) and eye gel (for night use) and I'm loving them! Ladies, you may order this Persian Rose products from me! Just drop me a message!
These are my babies! Cucumber mask, Honey mask, Egg white mask, White Tree mask and Eye mask!!!
Also using Chanel Eye Cream (day use) and Sun screen (need sunblock otherwise my freckles will get bigger) I still loved the sun! I loved tanning! :p


Me in Japan! The weather there makes my skin so nice! Haha!

Comments

0 Responses to "Facial Products"

Post a Comment