Unforgettable taste~



Way back to when i was still living in Tmn Far East,i think i was around 8-9 years old, i used to chase after the 'mian bao' van (the van which sells breads and cakes) every evening! I only craved for this OMG..MMmmmm..CUSTARD TART!! It looks like egg tart but its not! Its really creamy inside! It melts in your mouth! After moving out from my old house, I've never seen that van anymore and i can't seem to forget the taste in my mouth after many many years! I thought they don't sell anymore, it was hard to find them until someone told me you can get them in some cake shop in penampang! My prince charming drove all the way there to buy them and they sold out really quick, only left 2 more! He quickly grabbed them and surprised me with them when he picked me up from work! Super sweet! 

one bite...MMMmmmmm...
For my birthday, i think i will order 100 of this as my birthday cake! HAHA~

Comments

0 Responses to "Unforgettable taste~"

Post a Comment