My 2nd home~


MZ picked me up in her cool convertible car!

After 2 years, I'm so happy to be back in AUCKLAND again to see my friends and visit my brother.

Thanks to Meizi for allowing me to stay at her adorable, cosy little apartment! I was really excited going back to her place because we can surprise Sam sam!!


As soon as i arrived auckland, i had my lunch at renkon, CHILLI BEEF! YUMMZ!
While sammie was out, MZ and I had a bottle of wine to chill in the afternoon~
enjoying the sun and breeze on the balcony
And then we had KOREAN FOOD for dinner!

Brother's 25th B'day
Auckland ladies

my two beautiful ladies posing for my camera!
LUNCH at High Street

I went on a shopping spree! I shopped till i dropped! U dont want to know how much i spent! I actually missed Supree, glassons and other girly shops!! And its cheaper! I finally found nice short pants and summerish dresses!! YES! I was in heaven!



my first working place in Auckland, 6th Sense pub! Missed tommy!
we party hard
my first christmas party with my babes!
more drinks with MZ! my one and only! haha!
my other half :p~

Jervois Steak House



Dinner with my 2 ex bosses from Sapphire Clinic!

tweet tweet!
momo cha
missing you both!
aud's super kawaii puppy!! So huggable !!

honeybee >.<

That's all for now! Stay Tuned!

XoXo

Comments

0 Responses to "My 2nd home~"

Post a Comment